Acoustical does its best to ensure that every site is supplied with high quality and responsible personnel who take pride in the job that they do. Once hired, the employee is required to submit all documents pertaining to the work including a criminal record check. From there, they are sent to the Training Managers who provide a company orientation and safety training.
- All our staff are trained in:
- Industry related Safe Work Practices and Safe Job Procedures
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Emergency Response Procedures, Investigations, and Reporting
- Inspections and Corrective Action Reports
- Biohazard Cleanup and Pest Control Preparation
- Operation of equipment
- Proper use, treatment, and storage of cleaning products
- W.H.M.I.S. and S.D.S.
- First Aid, Fall Protection, and Elevated Work Platform Safety
We recognize that a single training session is never sufficient. Over time, employees forget details about cleaning procedures and cleaning products that can be critical not only for efficient cleaning, but for the health and safety of every person on site. For this reason, we conduct on-going training programs that keep our employees’ skills at peak levels, ensures the safety of all people, and guarantees our quality is second to none. From the time a new employee joins us, she or he is in “constant training” mode.
We cultivate a sense of pride and job ownership in all our staff, and you can see this in the quality of work they do.
We are committed to safety. Our training programs, our refresher courses and our managers stress safety at all times, whether on the job or between jobs.
At Acoustical, cleaning is our profession. We do not see ourselves as outsiders who clean your premises, but as partners who work with you.
No matter how small or large, each job is supervised by a Project Manager who is responsible for all aspects of the work to be done. One Project Manager is assigned to each customer, and it is his or her job to ensure zero complaints and customer satisfaction. The Project Manager quickly becomes very knowledgeable about each site in the portfolio — its problems, special requirements and cleaning needs — and is able to ensure that each day’s cleaning is done consistently and to your, and Acoustical’s, high standards. The Manager also forms a single point of contact for you. You deal with the same person, and obtain prompt, knowledgeable service
The Project Manager:
- understands your specific requirements
- plans the work to be done
- assigns staff and tasks
- manages the cleaning process
- conducts quality checks
- ensures that your specifications are met
- signs off on our Job Control Sheet to indicate that he or she
- is satisfied with the work done by the cleaning team
Our rigorous Project Management practices ensure your complete satisfaction. If ever you feel that a job has not been done right, call us to get the problem fixed immediately.